TUESDAY STATUS

Hey CHGers, 

I just wanted to fill you in on the status of the move. We got flagged on a lighting issue and was told by the town inspector that he would return this afternoon between 3 and 4. We corrected the issue and waited for him to give us the C/O. Unfortunately he did not return and we have not heard from him which leaves us in the dark about tomorrow. My assumption is that we should get the ok in the morning but have no control. As of now we can't operate until we get his approval. Needless to say I am pretty frustrated. But, on a positive note....we got a lot done today. So please bear with us and be patient. No morning classes tomorrow but fingers crossed for classes in the evening. 

Thank you 

Coach 

Share This Posting
LinkedIn
Google Plus
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Blogger
E-Mail
Gmail
Yahoo
Copyright © Catalyst Health Group 2018 - All rights reserved
Website Design by Scriptable Solutions.